Inspired by the book Unforgettable things to do before you die by Steve Watkins and Clare Jones, I came up with my own list of 10 things I would like to do before I die. What about you? What would you like to do?
1. Learn Hebrew, German, Arabic, and an Asian language (possibly Korean) – in that order
2. Spend 1 year in Paris
3. Volunteer in an orphanage or pre-school in Africa
4. Write a book
5. Walk the Camino de Santiago
6. Take a cooking course at Le Cordon Bleu, Paris
7. Take a trip around the world
8. Learn to meditate
9. Widen my niece and nephews’ horizons by taking them to different parts of the world
10. Look back and feel that I have made a positive impact on at least one person’s life
Of course, there are at least a million other things I would like to do, but those were the first 10 things that came to mind.