1. Spend less time on Internet and more time at the gym
2. Become less politically alienated – learn more about the issues that plague the city, country, and world in which I live
3. Be more creative – I want to rejoin the Hart House Camera Club and take more photography classes. I also want to take an intro to Art History class
4. Teach. I’ll be a TA (Teaching Assistant) for the first time this year, which is something that I both need and want to do. I’m also a bit nervous because I really want to be a good teacher…
5. Learn Hebrew. It’s only fitting since I study Jewish history…
6. Do volunteer work. I worked as a volunteer in Montreal in an elementary school and at the volunteer bureau’s office. It was a very fulfilling experience and one I hope to repeat one day.
7. Start writing my thesis. eeeeeek.
8. Take an Indian Cooking class. Hopefully my friend Gen will join me! Anyone else from Toronto care to join?
9. Show Toronto to my Barcelona friends
10. Read more literature
What about you? what do you want to do in 2007?