My friend CableGirl has a weekly thread entitled “makeover monday”. I think I’ll play along… Here’s my goals for this week:
1. Finish letter to the chair of my department regarding a conference I’m helping organize (I’m working on it, JP!! Fear not…)
2. Finish entering data from the royal register into my database (I have about 300 pages left to go through; should be doable)
3. Drink 8 glasses of water/day (this one I stole from CableGirl, but since I’m VERY bad at drinking water – I go days without having a glass of water – I thought it would be a good one)
4. Eat at home at least 5 days/week; eat out only 1-2 times a week
5. Go to the gym at least 3 times
I think that’s enough for one week.
* * * * * * * * * * * *
Now it’s your turn. Want to play? Here’s what to do:
1. Choose a goal or several, like me. (It can be a new one each week or something more long-term.)
2. Write a Makeover Monday post to share your goal for the week ahead. State whether or not you accomplished your goal from the previous week. Brag away! If you are working towards a long-term goal, report on your progress.
3. Please leave me a comment so I feel loved.
4. Spread the good karma by visiting other Makeover Monday participants to encourage and congratulate them on their own makeovers.
5. Feel the love coming right back at you!