Let’s see how I did with my goals for last week:
1. Finish letter to the chair of my department regarding a conference I’m helping organize – I finished it last Tuesday, revised it on Thursday, printed it today and tomorrow will be handing it in. So, goal accomplished.
2. Finish entering data from the royal register into my database – Half done. Totally inexcusable. There was definitely enough time to do this, if I had spent less time on internet forums…
3. Drink 8 glasses of water/day – I started well; on the first day I drank 5 glasses and was so impressed by my success that I completely forgot about during the following days. Well, I didn’t actually forget, but my excuse is that ever since I read about the horrors of plastic, I have to find a proper non-plastic bottle to bring water to school. Until then, my motivation to drink while I work in my carrel is in jeopardy…
4. Eat at home at least 5 days/week; eat out only 1-2 times a week – I think it was more a fifty-fifty split last week… Although I did bring lunch to school quite a few times last week.
5. Go to the gym at least 3 times – I went twice, but did some Yoga at home and went cycling on both Saturday and Sunday.
I’ll keep the same goals for next week and see if I improve.
* * * * * * * * * * * *
Now it’s your turn. Want to play? Here’s what to do:
1. Choose a goal or several, like me. (It can be a new one each week or something more long-term.)
2. Write a Makeover Monday post to share your goal for the week ahead. State whether or not you accomplished your goal from the previous week. Brag away! If you are working towards a long-term goal, report on your progress.
3. Please leave me a comment so I feel loved.
4. Spread the good karma by visiting other Makeover Monday participants to encourage and congratulate them on their own makeovers.
5. Feel the love coming right back at you!