Found this at Andrea’s blog.
* Four jobs I’ve had: Clerk at a video rental, assistant at a Law office, freelance desktop publisher, webdesigner.
* Four movies I watch every time they are on TV: Star Wars (any of the original three), Pride and Prejudice (the BBC version), The Life of Brian, and In Search of the Holy Grail,
* Four places where I have lived: Rio, Barcelona, Fort Lewis (WA), Montreal.
* Four TV shows I enjoy: These will probably be terribly outdated since I haven’t had a TV for over a year but… In Spain I was a fan of Aqui no hay quien viva, and here in Canada, Lost and House, and since I got TV back, I’ve been enjoying The Agenda, with Steve Paikin on TVO.
* Four people who send me emails regularly: friends Jaj & Dana, hubby, and blog friends.
* Four things I do every single day: tell Alan I love him, access the internet, eat at least 3 meals, and for the past month I’ve been drinking a glass of warm water with lemon before breakfast
* Four favourite foods: Thai red curry, bobó de camarão, any fresh melt-in-your-mouth fish fillet, Palak Paneer.
* Four places I would like to be: Montreal, Paris, Girona, Ilha Grande.